Vincent Kompany testimonial

6 seats bagged in 93:20... Never tried it before so we thought we'd send him off in style.. At least I wont have to leave at 88 mins like i do in 315

Big shout out to @SupporterServices on Twitter as I bought this morning in 204 as I didn't see 93:20 listed... A quick google search revealed that they use 209 and 210 for 93:20 so I tweeted the club and they sorted it

Last edited:
Mine took 5 or 6 attempts to go through payment, with 3 different error messages. Hope they haven't charged me for each time - will have to check later!

Also, to avoid messing about as the website was playing up with all the traffic, I got all the tickets under my name rather than assigning to individuals, but then remembered my dad is an oap but I've paid adult price for all. I can't see the price table on my phone on the ticket info page - are they doing oap prices for this one?

Yes Blue Jess, they wouldn't let me buy mine at first because it said I had to be buying an Over 65 I was not eligible for an adult ticket!! Once you are over 65 you are no longer an adult, I'm just a recycled teenager obviously!!! :-)

Wow, all the moans on here, our ticket office can't do right for doing wrong!! They've just had all the hassle with the Brighton match, the FA Cup FInal and they are probably working on sorting out season tickets and pricing etc. and on top of that they have a Testimonial for one of the favourite players ever and are expecting a heck of a lot of people. Please just for once can't we give them a break?

OK, I've always been lucky with my dealings with them, and there have been quite a lot over the years but I've always found them professional and courteous and with a good sense of humour.

Really not much difference, a padded seat, access to a better lit concourse and on matchdays you get a free programme. Something like Tunnel club would be good for this game, might only be 100-200£ PP and a good chance to see the facilities and meet some old players.

It’s £300 inc vat! I had email about it.

Yet another ticketing fiasco from Manchester City.

If every supporter expects the game to be a full house, why doesn’t the club?

Why weren’t Season Card holders given a couple of days to purchase their own seats? We’re in 328, but we’ve ended up with seats in Row two on Level One which has really pissed us off.

I just don’t understand the club’s thinking sometimes.

i bought 5 tickets - 2 in our existing seats and three directly behind, all in 101. A question though. I tried to buy a couple of the 5 for my grandchildren as a gift but the website wouldn't allow it and I could only buy 5 adult tickets. Do you think if I phoned the ticket office they will change them to kids and give me a refund?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.