Vincent Kompany testimonial

Yet another ticketing fiasco from Manchester City.

If every supporter expects the game to be a full house, why doesn’t the club?

Why weren’t Season Card holders given a couple of days to purchase their own seats? We’re in 328, but we’ve ended up with seats in Row two on Level One which has really pissed us off.

I just don’t understand the club’s thinking sometimes.

Why couldn't you buy on level 2 or elsewhere - sure they would have had thousands of seats above row 2?

i bought 5 tickets - 2 in our existing seats and three directly behind, all in 101. A question though. I tried to buy a couple of the 5 for my grandchildren as a gift but the website wouldn't allow it and I could only buy 5 adult tickets. Do you think if I phoned the ticket office they will change them to kids and give me a refund?
Yes definitely

Yet another ticketing fiasco from Manchester City.

If every supporter expects the game to be a full house, why doesn’t the club?

Why weren’t Season Card holders given a couple of days to purchase their own seats? We’re in 328, but we’ve ended up with seats in Row two on Level One which has really pissed us off.

I just don’t understand the club’s thinking sometimes.
Sounds like you made an arse of it not the club.lol
I got front row level 2 South Stand.

Well as I posted this morning me dad queued 30 mins as he had time to pop to the seadium and managed to get our normal seats bar one of them which had been booked, plus another 3 for some level 3 mates so they can sit with us, bar the queing time (because only 2 ticket windows open) seems going to the ground was much more smooth than online for a change

Well as I posted this morning me dad queued 30 mins as he had time to pop to the seadium and managed to get our normal seats bar one of them which had been booked, plus another 3 for some level 3 mates so they can sit with us, bar the queing time (because only 2 ticket windows open) seems going to the ground was much more smooth than online for a change

Not for quite a few that had it done and dusted in two minutes online. Horses for courses though. I still owe my best pal for queuing up for 12 hours in baking sun for Gillingham tickets for us.

Dad has bought me and my 11 year old nephew a ticket for this.

He last bought me a ticket for a testimonial for Colin Bell 1979 when I was 9.

Both 11th September, 40 years to the day. Fitting, I think.

Cheers dad.

(He's 71 and managed it no problem this morning ;-) )

Last edited:
If I remember correctly there were 64k for Bert Trautmann's testimonial. We wouldn't get that number these days even for Vinny, but it's another cock-up by the ticketing brainboxes. Do they think they get a cup for this cock-up?

I'm missing something, what's the cock up? I got 9 in 2 mins, brother in law got 7 in 2 mins, work colleague got 8 in 4 minutes. All done online, no extra fees, what is the issue?

If I remember correctly there were 64k for Bert Trautmann's testimonial. We wouldn't get that number these days even for Vinny, but it's another cock-up by the ticketing brainboxes. Do they think they get a cup for this cock-up?

Only 29k there for Colin Bells. I think we will better that. Were you there ?

Interesting that's its 40 years to the day.

My 71 year dad got three for us this morning with no problem. Obviously, there will be a few hickups as that is life. Nobody I know has had a problem today.

Really looking forward to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.