Vincent Kompany testimonial

I'll be there, I would be there for our Captain Courageous our Captain Fantastic if it was in the middle of the day/night whatever. Even if it was blowing a gale and the thunder and lightning were flashing and banging I would be there for Vincent Kompany.

Sorry, I'm old not dead and he is wonderful both as a player and as a person. :-)

I actually think the date is hugely disappointing. I wanted this to be a curtain raiser for the season or maybe a mid-summer thing.

Problem is we're bound to when we can use the stadium with concerts and pitch growing etc.

I actually think the date is hugely disappointing. I wanted this to be a curtain raiser for the season or maybe a mid-summer thing.

Problem is we're bound to when we can use the stadium with concerts and pitch growing etc.

It is. We can’t fill the stadium for competitive midweek games so fuck knows why they have chosen this date, kids at school.

It's international week so perfect timing for me but should be weekend .

Anyway it's not .

Would love to be city title winning legends v the shite of 92

Interesting date.

I wonder if he's got a TV rights deal for it.

I'll try and get to it anyway.

I will be there. Been looking forward to it. Great cause. Hope he raises lots of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.