Vincent Kompany testimonial

Its pretty daft for pep to let 2 first teamers even set foot on the pitch!
I don't think it's for long,i read a while ago it'll be 15-20 mins but still a risk with the rags playing,having said that it is a lot of the 93:20 team so i suppose it would be strange them not being there

Part of me has to respect Milner for agreeing to play, he’s under no illusions that he’s hated here now but still choosing to turn up for his ex team mate and Charity. It’s going to taint the game slightly though. They’ll be plenty of pantomime boo’s for the ex rags but booing somebody on our side is going to leave a nasty taste. Just seems like it would have been in everybody’s best interests if he wasn’t involved.

Also why has given been put on the oppositions side, he had more impact here than Costel.

It’s such a weird team to be playing against. I liked the idea of it being city v united but when you look at the two sides, ours is going to demolish their much older and smaller side so I get adding some premier league greats from Kompanys era but think they need a few more than what they have.

I had a dream last night...in the last minute of the testimonial NDJ gets the ball and runs upfield and passes to Aguero and then it gets a bit hazy...but I think Balotelli was also involved.

@VincentKompany on his testimonial: “I had such a special time at City and I’ll make use of every opportunity to thank them that day. The testimonial is not a game I’m looking forward to. There’s a few things I didn’t have chance to do, which was saying goodbye...”

“There’s a reason why it’s for charity - that’s really important to me. I had such a special time, they’ve been great to me. I always gave everything I had and this game is a little bit for them.” [via @SkySportsPL]

Mention of e mails for this match going into junk boxes made me have another look at what appeared to be a duplicate of the original confirmation of booking from 2 months ago.
it says that those who have chosen to have e tickets will have them sent 2-3 weeks before the match. I rang City up as a precaution and got a recorded message saying that tickets were being sent out last week. Looking at the e mail again I see that there are two attachments after the end of the e mail after all the ads etc which are in fact e tickets although I have not asked for them. So two months after I paid and one week before the match I don't know what that useless ticket office is up to. It is closed so tomorrow I will have to ring, probably be in a queue and attempt to find out what is happening.

In addition to having to bugger around on the phone I will either have to wait for new paper tickets or perhaps have to collect on the night with all that entails or to go down to the public library to print the e tickets. I do not have a printer which is one very good reason for not asking or not wanting e tickets. In addition there is the additional issue of dealing with photo ID of my son who has none.

Just three words to say about our ticket office.

Useless

Useless

Useless

M
Mention of e mails for this match going into junk boxes made me have another look at what appeared to be a duplicate of the original confirmation of booking from 2 months ago.
it says that those who have chosen to have e tickets will have them sent 2-3 weeks before the match. I rang City up as a precaution and got a recorded message saying that tickets were being sent out last week. Looking at the e mail again I see that there are two attachments after the end of the e mail after all the ads etc which are in fact e tickets although I have not asked for them. So two months after I paid and one week before the match I don't know what that useless ticket office is up to. It is closed so tomorrow I will have to ring, probably be in a queue and attempt to find out what is happening.

In addition to having to bugger around on the phone I will either have to wait for new paper tickets or perhaps have to collect on the night with all that entails or to go down to the public library to print the e tickets. I do not have a printer which is one very good reason for not asking or not wanting e tickets. In addition there is the additional issue of dealing with photo ID of my son who has none.

Just three words to say about our ticket office.

Useless

Useless

Useless
Mate those are your tickets. Just open the attachments and print. I have been sent 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.