Vincent Kompany testimonial

Also had a problem paying - worked second time.

Had to get two tickets behind my normal seats as they had already gone by the time the queue put me through after a 15 minute wait, city are stupid for not giving seasoncard holders a small window to get their seats. two of my mates who went to buy tickets this morning but now aren't going since their seats were sold. Wouldn't bother me to the point of not going but can see their reasoning. One works nights and was gonna have it off, said he cba now he'd be somewhere different.

Also there is no need for 6 per person, 2/3 at a maximum. The 6 per person thing has never worked at youth games etc. Look at the youth game recently.

Anyway can't wait for the newcomers to be telling me to sit down in the south stand so they can enjoy popcorn / other expensive rubbish city will make a killing off in peace.

Fuck me - the world is going to end - can't sit in usual seats and have to sit elsewhere - so not going. What is that all about?

Fuck me - the world is going to end - can't sit in usual seats and have to sit elsewhere - so not going. What is that all about?

Regardless of someones opinion that it doesn't matter, for people who were 50/50 on whether to go or not this may just be a reason why they don't. For what it would have taken from city it is silly to hurt the attendance in anyway.

Regardless of someones opinion that it doesn't matter, for people who were 50/50 on whether to go or not this may just be a reason why they don't. For what it would have taken from city it is silly to hurt the attendance in anyway.

If I was City I would say if they are that fucking precious we don't want them here anyway. There is hardly a bad seat in the stadium.

If I was City I would say if they are that fucking precious we don't want them here anyway. There is hardly a bad seat in the stadium.
I don’t care if I’m stuck amongst a bunch of day trippers, and happy clappers..it’s a chance to see a few of the old guard coming back , say cheerio to Vinnie and be part of an event that is going to help the homeless in MCR.

Also had a problem paying - worked second time.

Had to get two tickets behind my normal seats as they had already gone by the time the queue put me through after a 15 minute wait, city are stupid for not giving seasoncard holders a small window to get their seats. two of my mates who went to buy tickets this morning but now aren't going since their seats were sold. Wouldn't bother me to the point of not going but can see their reasoning. One works nights and was gonna have it off, said he cba now he'd be somewhere different.

Also there is no need for 6 per person, 2/3 at a maximum. The 6 per person thing has never worked at youth games etc. Look at the youth game recently.

Anyway can't wait for the newcomers to be telling me to sit down in the south stand so they can enjoy popcorn / other expensive rubbish city will make a killing off in peace.
What are you moaning for? It’s a testimonial kick about for Vinny and for charity, they shouldn’t be a limit on it in my opinion if someone wants to buy 30 tickets let them buy them, just pick a seat man.

Got 4 in 93:20, be good to see what it's like, and I don't mind paying a bit more for a good cause.

Pain in the neck paying, transaction failed twice with an internal error, and when I tried a 3rd time it got to the card 3d screen then crapped out, and when I logged back in it showed payment in progress. Spent 45 mins on the phone queuing with customer services, who told me it had gone through OK.

They should have phased this a bit better to keep demand on the site lower.....

Fuck this. I'm not going if I don't have an exclusive window to pick my own seat. Never mind the fact that I've never sat in it for the past 2 seasons because I always go and stand with my mates, but that's not the point. It's the principle and this is disgraceful from the club. No wonder Pep's fucking off to Juventus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.