Vincent Kompany

Top player my only strong gripe with him is his footwear, he seems to slip over on a regular basis!

Wouldn't swap him for another centre back in the world, would love to get him a proper partner or somone to step in for lescott if either of them were to pick up injuries

Chairman Wesker said:
would love to get him a proper partner or somone to step in for lescott if either of them were to pick up injuries

So which is it?

Do you not think Lescott is a proper partner?

hes gotta be one of the bargains of the premier league era surely??? £6m i think we paid?? unbelieveable geoff!!!

sacho11 said:
kompanycelebration.gif

Shivers down me spine.

Not seen many good players in my 30 years at the Academy, but I dont' think I've seen any better than Vincent.

Its all about opinions, but for me, he is the best player at the club by a mile.

Attitude, professionalism, focus and leadership...the lad has it all.

I hope that in 10 years time, he is remembered along the same lines as Puyol and Cannavaro. He has the potential to be in that bracket.

Still think he is a better CM though ;)

Salford_Blue said:
Not seen many good players in my 30 years at the Academy, but I dont' think I've seen any better than Vincent.

Its all about opinions, but for me, he is the best player at the club by a mile.

Attitude, professionalism, focus and leadership...the lad has it all.

I hope that in 10 years time, he is remembered along the same lines as Puyol and Cannavaro. He has the potential to be in that bracket.

Still think he is a better CM though ;)

IMO our new Colin Bell.

He is as versitile as CB was but more than that it is his spirit and drive that will see us through.

We are not the same side without VK in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.