Vincent Kompany

Tricky_Trev

Plenty of threads on him earlier in the season when his form was iffy, so it's only fair to give our leader the praise he deserves when he's playing well. He looks very, very close to being back to his best to me. His reading of the game is just superb. Also, i loved it when he went ape shit and twatted the post last night cause at the start of the season, he seemed strangely subdued. I can see the fire and determination in him again and it's great to see. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

+1 (or whatever the common parlance is on here)

Welcome back Vinny, we've missed you :))

Yep, that £6m was an absolute bargain. Fair do's to Leslie for that one. As with the op, the bit where he battered the post was brilliant. That enthusiasm and fire will spread across the rest of the team hopefully and spur us on again.

Always knew he would be back to his best very quickly. Some of the flappers out in force earlier in the season was unreal! Suppose this forum would be boring without the know nowt muppets ;)

Welcome back Vinny, never a doubt for me.

6 million for VK, 6m for Zab, 12m for Nasty and 2m for Macion. Plus Hart at peanuts. A world class back line for 25m. Take out Macion and replace with Gael and still less than 30m. Wonder what current transfer values for that lot?

Hart of the matter said:
6 million for VK, 6m for Zab, 12m for Nasty and 2m for Macion. Plus Hart at peanuts. A world class back line for 25m. Take out Macion and replace with Gael and still less than 30m. Wonder what current transfer values for that lot?

I would say Kompany being our leader is worth 30 million, Zabba 7 million, Nasty 12 million (still young but transfer value will go up) and Macion 5 million… 54 million and we got them for 25 million… not bad business, we could probably get even more for Vinne

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.