Vincent's Dad

I'm sure Vinny could stay in the game and become a top manager but I have a feeling he'll follow in his fathers footsteps. If he does I have no doubt he'll be prime minister of Belgium on day.

Having lived in Belgium for 16 years until 5 years ago i make a couple of points .
(1) I suspect Mr Company senior is representing the "black quarter" of Brussels , not taking any thing away from his wonderful success just making the point .
(2) I have found Belgium to be such a racist country it is untrue . Vincent Company being PM of Belgium a very big call , Belgium is such a divided country speaking 3 @ different languages .
(3) I would love to met Mr Company senior he sounds SO interesting .

Having lived in Belgium for 16 years until 5 years ago i make a couple of points .
(1) I suspect Mr Company senior is representing the "black quarter" of Brussels , not taking any thing away from his wonderful success just making the point .
(2) I have found Belgium to be such a racist country it is untrue . Vincent Company being PM of Belgium a very big call , Belgium is such a divided country speaking 3 @ different languages .
Belgium is bad company. Our vinny is good company.

1. (2) I have found Belgium to be such a racist country it is untrue . Vincent Company being PM of Belgium a very big call , Belgium is such a divided country speaking 3 @ different languages .
Well maybe Vinnie could become mayor of Manchester instead then.

He should just start up his own Kompany once he quits football.

At least get his name right!

I'm sure Vinny could stay in the game and become a top manager but I have a feeling he'll follow in his fathers footsteps. If he does I have no doubt he'll be prime minister of Belgium on day.
Absolutely no chance he’ll do that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.