Vinny Book Signing

Is there a way we can order from rhe shop and he signs it?

I did that with either Waterstones or WHSmith a few years ago in the TC (I'm getting old can't remember everything!!! :-) ) and they did it and I picked it up a couple of days later. Also the authors usually sign quite a few for sale later anyway.

Gutted i couldn't get there today. Not seen much publicity for this, i would've thought it would've had huge queues, it would at the city store, just hope blues turn up for him :)

Gutted i couldn't get there today. Not seen much publicity for this, i would've thought it would've had huge queues, it would at the city store, just hope blues turn up for him :)

Big queues, all the way to the back of the shop and then curling back on itself.

VK hadn't turned up by 1:25 when I last walked past.

Getting even more pissed off i couldn't go! Had absolutely no one who could look after my 3 year old (the short notice meant his daddy couldn't/wouldn't have the day off work, and we've hit the point in life where there is no one else to help - my mum too unwell and my sister is an awkward unhelpful mean bugger). Been looking at pics online of people meeting him - i LOVE the man!!!!! I didn't think my son would cope with the queue, the noise, the long wait, i felt it was unfair and i put him first - damn me being a good mother!!! ;) :(

I see he's signed a two book deal and will doing his autobiography next year
https://www.thebookseller.com/news/vincent-kompany-ss-uk-two-book-deal-1068171#

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.