Vinny Book Signing

Had a friend go and get one for me.
Said it was signed but not personalised.... Vinny was 40 mins late and people were told he had very little time as he had to catch a plane home so nothing personalised just his signature, which to be honest is a bit poor....

Got there at 11:10 but Vinny didn't turn up until about 1:30-1:40. I managed to be on a train home at 2:17 from Piccadilly though still.

Had the option to personalise if you asked him. Messages were confusing at the beginning with people at the very front taking their time getting lots of pictures so staff there said people there could either get the book signed or have a picture instead, not both. Then the message came out that no pictures were allowed at all. Then the final message was to just let us all get a signature and picture because everyone was just ignoring staff anyway :)

If anyone happened to get a signed copy and would be willing to sell I'd happily buy; couldn't make the signing but would dearly like a signed copy. Ta

fook i thought we'd just signed a player called Vinny Book,i was think who the fuck is he,never mind signing books we wouldnt be in this mess if he hadnt of fucked off

Haven't seen this mentioned in other threads, Kompany's new book on the treble-winning season sounds marvelous. Lovely review of it now in The Guardian, shows why he's the best human being ever to play for MCFC. The book doesn't seem to be in the on-line store but found it on amazon, It'll be here in a week, meanwhile has anyone read it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.