Vinny Kompany has retired

wish he had taken it,i feel his heart was leading his head going home
It's a sticky situation unfortunately, working with Pep would've been massively beneficial for his long-term career but he committed to a massive project at his boyhood club who took a risk on him and we all know what he's like, he was never going to give up on it after just a few months.

Vinny will be back one day , he's serving his managerial apprenticeship at Anderlecht , hopefuly Pep will sign for a few more years and then bring our captain back, what a homecoming that will be

The sad story is, you guys have to hope Vinny fails massively as a coach.

But as a fan it's not easy to cheer for that, right?

He is doomed to fail as a coach at Anderlecht, they just don't have good players enough to play like City. Anderlecht have also financial worries. Vince don't want to select one of their best players,Adrien Trebel, reason why he had many fights before with former coach Franky Vercauteren. On Sunday Vercauteren selected Trebel (Anderlecht won 3-1), on Monday Vince took over as coach.

No , quite the opposite , the only way Vinny will come back to City as coach or manager is if he is a complete success at Anderlecht , if he failed miserably in Belgium he would not be considered , sentimentality does not get you a top job in football.

No , quite the opposite , the only way Vinny will come back to City as coach or manager is if he is a complete success at Anderlecht , if he failed miserably in Belgium he would not be considered , sentimentality does not get you a top job in football.
If he fails as a coach/manager , I could see him coming in as CEO.

Why?

If he fails at Anderlecht he will be of no use to us in the Prem.

I wish him all the success in the world and once he has got his wings be it 5 or 10 years from now, I hope he gets a chance to manage City.

Why on earth would we want that?!!

We want him to do well, get Anderlecht into good steady position for what the club does economically and then bring his ideas back to his [other] spiritual home, build upon Pep's and on we march.

Win - win!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.