Vinnys 1st game as player/manager

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
Anyone thinking of a weekend in Brussels for this?

Me and the wife will miss his testamonial as we're in Portugal that week so I mentioned it to her and she seemed up for it.

Suppose it depends on our fixtures but could be a goer for me this.

Don't know about his first game, but have persuaded the missus that a trip on the Eurostar to Brussels is on the agenda for later in the year. Conveniently failed to mention that Anderlecht will be part of the itinerary, but i'm sure she won't mind.

I've had a long held view that Belgium is the biggest shit hole in Europe, which has been reaffirmed with each visit I have had there. I've not been everywhere, but that does include Brussels, Leuven, Liege, and Charleroi. Charleroi in particular is one of the worst places I've had the misfortune of visiting.

I will put my preconceptions aside and go to a couple of games, although I've been to Anderlecht before so it will be away from home.

I've had a long held view that Belgium is the biggest shit hole in Europe, which has been reaffirmed with each visit I have had there. I've not been everywhere, but that does include Brussels, Leuven, Liege, and Charleroi. Charleroi in particular is one of the worst places I've had the misfortune of visiting.

I will put my preconceptions aside and go to a couple of games, although I've been to Anderlecht before so it will be away from home.
Maybe we should all go to an Anderlecht away game....

I think a lot of neutrals will keep an eye on his progress. Some of these former captains of big teams are marmite, but how could anyone dislike him? Its a shame he got quite a few injuries towards the end

I think a lot of neutrals will keep an eye on his progress. Some of these former captains of big teams are marmite, but how could anyone dislike him? Its a shame he got quite a few injuries towards the end
You very seldom hear a bad word said about Vinnie, even from rags and dippers. The bloke transcended footballing allegiances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.