Violence at Euro 2016

So what does a 'suspended disqualification ' actually mean? I'm sure I read that it meant if they kicked off again then they're going home!! And they're kicking off surely? Let's see if UEFA have any backbone.
EDIT- Just seen KippaxCitizens post . Only in the stadium. Oh that's OK then, feel free to smash the place up then you Russian cunts.

It will mean in the stadium. Which is likely against the Welsh. I doubt Slovakia will have much of a firm there. Not a particularly affluent, populous or close country.
Their lads will be too busy fighting/extorting British stag do's.

The Welsh will be mob handed and will be savy to it now.

Their uniforms/vista print specials clearly state storm or cloud over Europe so I doubt the 'ultras' are going anywhere soon.
God forbid they get through and face the Germans, Austrians or Polish.

the bloke 50 seconds in took a proper beating

www.liveleak.com/view?i=7f7_1465859670

So the Russians are certainly all in an organised group wearing uniforms/shit T shirts.
Those lot beating up the fat guy looked pretty cowardly to me. I've not seen opening up with a kick since primary school.

As someone said, where's the guys mates, he was doing a couple, two or three more with his gusto would have saved him there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.