Violence at Euro 2016

That's racist that pal and for your info Croats aren't Slavic, its just that their language that is. Much like the Irish aren't German despite speaking a Germanic language.

Racist? You sure? South Slavic include the Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Croats, Macedonians, Montenegrins, Serbs and Slovenes. They are the main population of the Central and Southern European countries of Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia.

To suggest that folk from those nations like a flare or 5 is hardly racist. Flares are common place in most sports stadia, I've seen them at MMA, Football, Down hill skiing, basketball even tennis for fucks sake.

If you're trawling the Internet looking to accuse someone of racism, I wouldn't start with someone calling a Slavic speaking nation with southern Slavic heritage 'Slavic'.

If you take issue with me suggesting that flares are common place in Southern European and Slavic regions in the sporting arena then that's sterotyping not racism.

I'm sure there's someone somewhere suggesting the Scots and the Irish like a drink, the Brits burn in the sun, Russians like a vodka, Germans like to pop a towl out early and American's are hot dog eaters that you could falsey accuse.

You're a clown and accusing someone of racism is pretty fucking low. Especially when you're wrong.

Racist? You sure? South Slavic include the Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Croats, Macedonians, Montenegrins, Serbs and Slovenes. They are the main population of the Central and Southern European countries of Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia.

To suggest that folk from those nations like a flare or 5 is hardly racist. Flares are common place in most sports stadia, I've seen them at MMA, Football, Down hill skiing, basketball even tennis for fucks sake.

If you're trawling the Internet looking to accuse someone of racism, I wouldn't start with someone calling a Slavic speaking nation with southern Slavic heritage 'Slavic'.

If you take issue with me suggesting that flares are common place in Southern European and Slavic regions in the sporting arena then that's sterotyping not racism.

I'm sure there's someone somewhere suggesting the Scots and the Irish like a drink, the Brits burn in the sun, Russians like a vodka, Germans like to pop a towl out early and American's are hot dog eaters that you could falsey accuse.

You're a clown and accusing someone of racism is pretty fucking low. Especially when you're wrong.
I could be wrong....... But are you trying to get a rise out of a certain poster?

That's racist that pal and for your info Croats aren't Slavic, its just that their language that is. Much like the Irish aren't German despite speaking a Germanic language.

Calm down love, I wasn't being particularly serious. I don't find being xenophobic or racist offensive myself so I'm not arsed, if you'd heard me say "that's racist that pal" in the way I intended it to sound you'd think nothing of what I said but I suppose you can't judge that in writing can you? I'm not wrong though it's falsely said that Croats are Slavic. Their language is and about 30% of their population are bur most aren't. Thanks for calling me a clown though dear, very grown up of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't know how, but you've quoted me there fella, and it wasn't my post!

He's telling the guy that called him a racist to fuck off.
There are easier ways;

UxklCMX.gif

Why the fuck have you left the leek eaters out they'll get offered by omission

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.