Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get why some people have some doubts over him, for me it's more of a feeling rather than anything he specifically does wrong, he just seems a bit...casual?

Maybe it's actually just confidence and composure.

But that's all, just a vague impression, everything else about him seems ideal.
The same could have been said for Stones, but look how he's developed by playing with better players and with a manager who improves most players who come under his control.

He may well be over £80 Mill in the Summer. Think he may struggle with the tag of being the worlds most expensive defender. Not a gamble i'd take.

I think there are other CB's who we can get for less money who will do equally well. As good as Van Dijk is the price is just way over the top.

I think there are other CB's who we can get for less money who will do equally well. As good as Van Dijk is the price is just way over the top.
I've never read anything that has come out of the club to say that he is high up on our wanted list, most of the speculation seemingly coming from bluemoon members, but if Pep wanted him and to land him costing £BIG then I would trust him to get it right.

He may well be over £80 Mill in the Summer. Think he may struggle with the tag of being the worlds most expensive defender. Not a gamble i'd take.

We're on 10% of any sell on so the more the merrier. I think he would be a great signing. Him and Stones would be brilliant.

He was absolutely terrible against Leicester tonight, as were the rest of the team. Not for me at that kind of price.

He was absolutely terrible against Leicester tonight, as were the rest of the team. Not for me at that kind of price.
Manager has lost the dressing room already. Hoedt, who I thought had a really good game against us, is in revolt there. Wouldn't hold it against van Dijk, who also had a very good game against us, even when he moved into midfield for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.