virgin broadband customers

salfordtrueblue

After taking the speed test to see how fast my connection was (2 meg d/l) i phoned virgin up,they explained that was in fact what it should be,2 meg, although they then went onto mention how they would upgrade it to 10 meg if i registered online,all freemans.
Took a few days but im now on me 10 meg speed,worth checkin out blues !

The 10MB broadband from Virgin is terrible.

It has a download limit of around 50MB, then it caps your speed for four hours. When they cap it, your speed goes to 0.5MB (which in real terms is 50kb/s). Bloody annoying it was.

Yep, "upto" being the key word. I signed up for this at home and before hand was geting a speed of 1.1, after signing up i got 1.8. Not the "at least 5mb" that i was told. I called Virgin about this and they basically told me to stop moaning and get a life.

There customer service skills are shocking, and im no longer a customer obviously. Now with O2 and haven't had 1 problem with them. They even helped me set up my PS3 online

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.