Virgin Email Log In Problem

MCFCTrick

Team supported
Citeh
Hi Techies.... This morning, I opened my Virgin Email app on my phone, and instead of going straight to my folders, it went to the log in page. So, followed instructions to sign in.

However, when I click on 'Sign In', the page has an epi. Flickering between the homepage and log in, the address bar flashing 'server error'. And back to page to sign in. Happening also on my laptop, and even when I try different browsers.

Contacted Virgin through their new QR code and Whatsapp chat system. And then spent a good while going in circles with the 'advisor', who kept asking me for my account number and other stuff that I could only access ... if I could log into my account! Due to 'security issues', the bast they could offer to help was to send my details through the snail mail, in 4 to 5 working days.

Absolutely waste of time. Anybody here any ideas why I cannot sign in?

Cheers

Mine is one of the original @ntlworld.com that Virgin took over.
Can't help but would recommend you move to another email provider not associated with any other contracts you have.
If you ever leave virgin media, they will remove your email address without warning and all your emails will be lost forever.

Can't help but would recommend you move to another email provider not associated with any other contracts you have.
If you ever leave virgin media, they will remove your email address without warning and all your emails will be lost forever.

It's the only reason I am still with them .... and seemingly lost now anyway, bugger.

Hi Techies.... This morning, I opened my Virgin Email app on my phone, and instead of going straight to my folders, it went to the log in page. So, followed instructions to sign in.

However, when I click on 'Sign In', the page has an epi. Flickering between the homepage and log in, the address bar flashing 'server error'. And back to page to sign in. Happening also on my laptop, and even when I try different browsers.

Contacted Virgin through their new QR code and Whatsapp chat system. And then spent a good while going in circles with the 'advisor', who kept asking me for my account number and other stuff that I could only access ... if I could log into my account! Due to 'security issues', the bast they could offer to help was to send my details through the snail mail, in 4 to 5 working days.

Cheers
It sounds like your hard drive is full of filth or you've been sharing indecent images of kids? A decent VPN might help.

Cheers
If it's doing the exact same on desktop/laptop and your mobile then that suggests either their server is down or your internet connection is failing. If you're using the mobile via WiFi have you tried turning off WiFi and using the mobile signal instead. That would rule out your broadband if it's still not working.

Ahh, just before I hit 'post' I found this on their community which claims it was fixed but maybe not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.