Virgin Media - Black Friday

meldrew

£79 per month for 2 V6 boxes inclusive of all channels inc movies and sports.

500mb internet and a free landline with free anytime calls to landline and mobiles.

Unlimited sim inc too.

Send me an inbox if interested and can get someone to contact you to set up.

*New customers only.

And with the news of BT getting the rights for the CL for another 3 years after this,makes sense to go to VM,as BT included in the sports package.

Wish we had the fibre here as i would be on it like a shot.

Sky are a fucking rip off.

Just agreed to go to Sky from VM, 2 Sky Q boxes, 350 tv channels incl. HD, superfast broadband, landline phone (not sure of package), Netflix, Sky sports and Sky sports HD fixed for 18 months £62.50

500mb internet and a free landline with free anytime calls to landline and mobiles.

Unlimited sim inc too.

*New customers only.

As I am already an existing customer, is that me or my address. Could my wife register as a new customer?

Unlimited sim inc too.

*New customers only.

That final bit is why virgin and the rest are cunts, existing loyal customers should be rewarded sometimes with offers of price drop and better deals.

As I am already an existing customer, is that me or my address. Could my wife register as a new customer?
I’d like to know this too
I’m in the process of cancelling and only have a few days left . No call from retention yet either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.