Virgin media

Craig

I've just got the monthly bill from Virgin and it's £115.That's for broadband,phone and the basic tv package with just the sport.I've only got one tv box and it's the old crappy one.I'm going to ring them to try and get it reduced or maybe change over to Sky.Just wondered if this seems dear and what other people are paying for a similar package before I ring up? Cheers

Craig said:
I've just got the monthly bill from Virgin and it's £115.That's for broadband,phone and the basic tv package with just the sport.I've only got one tv box and it's the old crappy one.I'm going to ring them to try and get it reduced or maybe change over to Sky.Just wondered if this seems dear and what other people are paying for a similar package before I ring up? Cheers

Just ring the cancellation option and tell them you are changing to BT or Sky its amazing how they can instantly find you a cheaper deal.

Craig said:

I've just binned off sky sports HD package. Mine was about £100 a month for XL TV, L broadband and basic phone.

It's too much. I'd see what sky will offer and threaten to leave if they come up with better. Bear in mind they keep incerasing costs by about £5 a month!

Seems expensive to me.

I have 30mb** bband, basic tv + phone, tivo box and pay just shy of £39 (going up £2 this month).

** 15mb if your lucky in middle of the night

Craig said:

£44 a month for a Tivo and an ordinary box, xl package, phone and broadband, don't have sky sport, just ESPN which comes free.

Think they're having your pants down, phone and cancel and see what they come up with.

Craig said:

I have the 120 Internet, XL TV,sky sports hd, and the worst phone package on earth for 44.50 through threatening to cancel,they made me take a 2nd box to get it though , not really sure why.

I'm on XXL TV package with no sport, 50mb internet and basic phone. I'm paying £67 a month, how on earth are you paying £115?

Craig said:

You must be getting robbed pal.
I pay £104 for:
Tivo box in main room
2 v+ boxes upstairs
Xl package with sky movies and sky sports (not HD)
60gb broadband with superhub
Phone unlimited weekend and evenings

My mate gets the same but only 2 boxes for £87 a month.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:17 pm --<br /><br />
Craig said:

You must be getting robbed pal.
I pay £104 for:
Tivo box in main room
2 v+ boxes upstairs
Xl package with sky movies and sky sports (not HD)
60gb broadband with superhub
Phone unlimited weekend and evenings

My mate gets the same but only 2 boxes for £87 a month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.