Virgin mobile

Need to check who virgin go through, I am on 3 at the moment sim only, 5gb data unlimited calls and unlimited text, £9 a month
How do you find the service?
£9 a month is cheap for that package...

I have two contracts running through Three.An 8 gig data plan with all you can minutes and texts for £10 and a 4 gig data all you can eat minutes and texts for £8 incorporating round the world usage and their hot spot allowances for tethering.Three have recently upped their price last week and wanted £16 for the last deal mentioned but I put it through retention's and they kicked it back to £8.
There are some good sim only deals on the market on rolling month contracts.Go on the Martin Lewis site and they will all come up.
A company called Smarty are new to the market and piggy back of the Three network refunding any unused data.A clever idea and one the others may closely follow. https://smarty.co.uk/about-us

Virgin utterly useless abroad. Was in dispute with them selling me a SIM only deal that said roam like home. It wouldn't work on 4G anywhere outside the UK. Twats refused to cancel so went to the ombudsman who found for me and told them to pay me £75. I didn't want anything just to get out of a useless contract. Went with Plusnet and now get perfect use abroad. Google Virgin SIM problems. You won't touch them with a bargepole once you read how crap they are.

Virgin utterly useless abroad. Was in dispute with them selling me a SIM only deal that said roam like home. It wouldn't work on 4G anywhere outside the UK. Twats refused to cancel so went to the ombudsman who found for me and told them to pay me £75. I didn't want anything just to get out of a useless contract. Went with Plusnet and now get perfect use abroad. Google Virgin SIM problems. You won't touch them with a bargepole once you read how crap they are.
See I told them it wasn't my phone, useless fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.