Virus/ ad issue on bluemoon when using IPAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 58619
  • Start date
ColinLee said:
Damocles said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
I'm getting it on everything now, not just Bluemoon.

Then it isn't a Bluemoon issue. We can't affect things outside this site and it is impossible to get a virus from Bluemoon
Are you quite certain about that? Some of the threads that get started on here after a poor performance can make me feel quite nauseous.
And with the meet-ups I'm sure some people have passed on viruses.

Damocles said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
ultimateharold said:
Histories/cache/cookies cleared. Still appearing on android Chrome.

Then it isn't a Bluemoon issue. We can't affect things outside this site and it is impossible to get a virus from Bluemoon
I've trouble with all ads, not just Bluemoons.
Sorry, should've been clearer with my post.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Damocles said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

I've trouble with all ads, not just Bluemoons.
Sorry, should've been clearer with my post.
Although this is for a specific problem it obviously works (or should) on all types of infections of malware. You do have to run through EVERY step including restarts when requested for it to do it's job :- http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-start-qone8-virus/

Edit :- if you try it, it would be interesting to see what exactly it removes.

2nd Edit (lol) :- this is for PC so you may have to find iPad friendly versions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.