Virus Problem

MCFCTrick

Team supported
Citeh
Seems I have got a virus problem on my laptop .... Everything running very slow. Downloaded Avast, and it appears on my desktop, but will not allow me to open it.

Any ideas folks?

laptop-hammer.jpg

Cheers .... managed to get it fully scanned for malware and viruses .... none showing ..... also done system restore .... still slower than Ricky Holden on mogadon.

Sod it .... the hammer may be the next step.

Cheers .... managed to get it fully scanned for malware and viruses .... none showing ..... also done system restore .... still slower than Ricky Holden on mogadon.

Sod it .... the hammer may be the next step.

Full defrag mate(will take ages so do it overnight) Download CC cleaner and make sure registry is not corrupted and use same program to delete all the crap files you no longer need and browser history.

Should make a big difference.

If you have a recovery disc back the stuff you want to keep and use the disc because after its done with recovery it will feel like you just bought it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.