Visa paying Companies to go cashless

I use my visa card for everything and pay the bill in full every month. Over here they charge you to use your debit card and to withdraw cash and I get reward points for every dollar spent on the card.
I have about $1,500.00 in credit that I can use whenever I want and that was before I put a two week holiday to Portugal on it on Monday.
I'd have to be stupid to use cash.

Same here except I prefer to use my debit card. I hate messing around with cash to be honest but it should still be an option for those that prefer it.

You must be fucking joking mate. I'm 53 and bust my balls everyday and have been doing since I was about 16.
All for the pleasure of being able to eat, and put a roof over my head.
If you think you'll ever be anything other than a slave on this planet you're fooling yourself.
I'll get a free holiday to Aruba with the points earned from my visa and take a 7 day pardon from my life sentence.
Can't stop me from killing myself and allowing my soul to be free.

I don't have to sell my soul, he's already in me"

I earn my money and reserve the right to spend it whichever I want. Be it card or cash.

I don't like the idea that unscrupulous corporations/governments could block access to my earnings. Neo capitalism wanting its cake and eating it.

In addition to other reasons mentioned, another downside of cashless is that it does tend to exclude the poor and particularly the homeless. Some people can have great difficulty in obtaining credit facilities or opening bank accounts if they have no fixed abode or documentation. The principle of being in possession of your own cash if you want it and the freedoms that come with that is something we probably all take for granted.

The nutters are out in force today!
caution-tin-foil-hat-area-19232277.png

I love football but it's just so much a rich man's play thing that I wish the bubble would burst, players on basic minimum wage is needed.
Needed by who? Those that can't get over their jealousy that others make a fortune by utilising their talents and hard work?

Youi can allredy get your bank cards converted to a chip and implanted intop your skin, waving your hand at the contactless device like a Jedi.

In all seriousness the Banks own the banking system. We get to use it for little or no cost, you can earn money from it in many instances. You can choose to not use it if you want, whats stopping you.

Youi can allredy get your bank cards converted to a chip and implanted intop your skin, waving your hand at the contactless device like a Jedi.

In all seriousness the Banks own the banking system. We get to use it for little or no cost, you can earn money from it in many instances. You can choose to not use it if you want, whats stopping you.
To be honest, we get to use it at little or no cost until they fuck up. Then the tax payers have to bankroll them to the tune of billions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.