Visa paying Companies to go cashless

They will buy data from other retailers, they share data. Its in the terms and conditions of being a member. CCTV will tell them when you are lingering, looking at products considering a purchase. They can then send you a coupon to try and sway you into buying the item. We are all put into marketing brackets so they can target you to spend more with them. CCTV also has facial recognition so you don't even need to be a customer or a card holder.
They might send me a coupon to sway me to buy the item. Oh dear.

They might send me a coupon to sway me to buying the item. Oh dear.
Everyone carrying a smart phone is telling others where you are at all times. Digital posters can be changed as you pass by, to market directly to you or the biggest marketing type group in the area. Marketing works on you subconsciously. Its tested and proven. People get paid a lot of money to keep you spending on things you don't really need.

Everyone carrying a smart phone is telling others where you are at all times. Digital posters can be changed as you pass by, to market directly to you or the biggest marketing type group in the area. Marketing works on you subconsciously. Its tested and proven. People get paid a lot of money to keep you spending on things you don't really need.

Not if you turn everything off they can't unless they are the government.

I always have some cash on me but also use a card. And paypal. And contactless. A combination of them means I can use a pc to order stuff and buy a cup of tea when out.

I've posted it previously on here and was ridiculed by many of the Atheistic group of BM'ers

I don't need to repost it, whether you accept it or not, all will be revealed when your physical body dies.

Back on topic, I actually do use contact less payments and don't mind doing it but I also like the choice to use cash, and if I wish to keep my anonymity when buying something, I still can do.

Anyone who refuses to see the darker side of this move really are kidding themselves. If you use contactless, then good for you, but please don't for one second think this has anything to do with the consumer.

Anyone who refuses to see the darker side of this move really are kidding themselves. If you use contactless, then good for you, but please don't for one second think this has anything to do with the consumer.

Correct its so your money stays in the Banks a little longer. You get used to spending on credit. It lowers costs for governments and sellers and prevents a cash no tax economy. On the positive side it might prevent the spread of germs and stop people getting so many colds.

I wonder if there were people complaining at the time when they were told to use a round piece of metal to pay for something instead of a piece of animal skin or some barley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.