Visiting Manchester

Thanks all! Traveling over there solo so I'm going to hit as many spots as possible being on my own timeline. Whats the favorite spot pre-game where I won't run into any other Americans lol?!?!
By the way,you probably see/walk through Piccadilly Gardens.
That's not part off Trumps Wall.

33 year old visiting Manchester in October. Other than what you find online as far as things to see and do, any tips or things to do from some blues out there? I got a full day before and after the game. Thanks
If you put a shout out before you get here, I’m sure a few will take you to a few good pubs, I’ve put up with Idaho and Barcon ffs ;-)

By the way,you probably see/walk through Piccadilly Gardens.
That's not part off Trumps Wall.
I hate Piccadilly gardens, it shows Manchester up. It's a shithole. If it was London it would have been sorted out years ago. It is an embarrassment. Newcomers getting off at Piccadilly station must think what the fuck.

I hate Piccadilly gardens, it shows Manchester up. It's a shithole. If it was London it would have been sorted out years ago. It is an embarrassment. Newcomers getting off at Piccadilly station must think what the fuck.

Birmingham used to be a whole lot worse but even they have sorted that first impression out . It’s disgusting

Should of just kept it the way is was..

Exactly It's a shame Piccadilly gardens it was called if I could show you what it looked like years ago some guy on here probably could. I have not got a clue with the image stuff.
I do remember it the old way.beautiful

For a somewhat rawer, late-70s-themed taste of Manchester, the Arndale Centre indoor market and Bernard Manning's Embassy Club are worth a look. If you're after for the whole 'post-industrial wasteland' vibe, just get a taxi and travel a few miles out of the city centre along Oldham Rd, Rochdale Rd, Ashton Old Rd or Stockport Rd. Or if you're after historical ruins try Old Trafford.

Last edited:
Its a fucking brilliant City - just wander round and take in the sites and pubs and characters - you will love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.