Vlad Weiss

ifiwasarichfan said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Did you just watch the Olympiacos highlights?

Like A Boss

For the elderly posters, what does "Like a Boss" mean ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c[/youtube]

Maybe?

I assume it's he did alright.

ifiwasarichfan said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Did you just watch the Olympiacos highlights?

Like A Boss

For the elderly posters, what does "Like a Boss" mean ?
It's how the ho's and the bro's speak down in the hood, innit?

ent_alig19.jpg

''Respect''!

I'll never understand why we sold him for peanuts and bought Scott Sinclair. Vlad May not have been good enough for us but at least he would have been free and home grown also.

bluemoondays said:
I'll never understand why we sold him for peanuts and bought Scott Sinclair. Vlad May not have been good enough for us but at least he would have been free and home grown also.
Well my thought on this are
Mancini didn't fancy him as a regular
Wlad didn't want to be a bench player
He wasn't exactly ripping trees up
All this adds up to player wanting to leave and as he is unproven not costing much

Also while he looked decent last night it was against Anderlecht who had about 3 players left by the end of the night

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluemoondays said:
Well my thought on this are
Mancini didn't fancy him as a regular
Wlad didn't want to be a bench player
He wasn't exactly ripping trees up
All this adds up to player wanting to leave and as he is unproven not costing much

Also while he looked decent last night it was against Anderlecht who had about 3 players left by the end of the night

#1 is the correct answer.

"For me, it was hard to leave Manchester City but with Mancini, I had no chance."

Honestly, he is as good, if not better than Sinclair I think, and has been good for the Greeks in the CL this season.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLOrqi-PIl4[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.