Vladimir Weiss

This kid is gonna be special!

Has so many tricks up his sleeve, running at players was top notch, crossing brilliant and unlike most players with his style, actually tracks back and works hard. He shouldn't be starting yet but he should defo be brought on in more Prem games.

This kid is going to be a big big star. And yes the Ronaldo comparison is a fair one. Just needs to find his shooting boots.

I thought he was too heroic and should've passed instead of shooting on countless occasions, and when he did pass, we scored.

bluecityste said:
Hope he continues to be better than the tranny was as a young player....Ronaldo was gash until 2 years ago!!!

Behave!!

The kid has raw talent and with the right development and timing could be a massive star in 2-3 years time. He already does it on the international stage on a regular basis so could do it for us in the league imo. Everytime he got the ball tonight the crowd instantly rose to our feet in anticipation and he didnt disappoint

Immaculate Pasta said:
bluecityste said:
Hope he continues to be better than the tranny was as a young player....Ronaldo was gash until 2 years ago!!!

Behave!!

He was though....when ever we played united you wanted him to have the ball, as there was rarely any end product, and lots of united fans that I know didn't want him starting games as they felt the same.

bluecityste said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

He was though....when ever we played united you wanted him to have the ball, as there was rarely any end product, and lots of united fans that I know didn't want him starting games as they felt the same.

Ronaldo at Weiss age had already played 90 games in the Premier League and Champions League and won rags's player of the season. Weiss has not even started a game yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.