Vodafone unblocking

Manchester_lalala

Anyone done this before with an iPhone 4s. I've been close to throwing my phone at the wall on several occasions tonight. Been waiting 10 days for it to be unblocked but apple or Vodafone give you no progress update at all. Just tried to ring apple and you have to pay 25 quid to speak to someone, what kind of world do we live in, robbing twats.

Anyone got any previous experience with this?

Who do I contact for updates?

If you’ve not received the notification within 7 days of Vodafone notifying you that we’ve requested the phone to be unlocked by Apple, then please contact us via Web Chat or 191. Please note, we’re unable to provide updates on your unlocking request once we’ve informed you that it’s been requested by Vodafone.

Manchester_lalala said:
Anyone done this before with an iPhone 4s. I've been close to throwing my phone at the wall on several occasions tonight. Been waiting 10 days for it to be unblocked but apple or Vodafone give you no progress update at all. Just tried to ring apple and you have to pay 25 quid to speak to someone, what kind of world do we live in, robbing twats.

Don't want to sound like I am a wum but have you reconnected it to your iTunes? Only reason I ask is that I had been waiting about 72hours after doing the same thing and was told that Apple would have done it within 48. I tried speaking to Vodafone and they as you mentioned could only confirm the request had been sent. I then thought fuck it I am going to see if I can connect it to iTunes do a back up and then jailbreak it. As soon as I connected the phone unlocked. Apple had done it but had not informed me or Vodafone.

If you have already done this hope it gets sorted soon.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Manchester_lalala said:

Don't want to sound like I am a wum but have you reconnected it to your iTunes? Only reason I ask is that I had been waiting about 72hours after doing the same thing and was told that Apple would have done it within 48. I tried speaking to Vodafone and they as you mentioned could only confirm the request had been sent. I then thought fuck it I am going to see if I can connect it to iTunes do a back up and then jailbreak it. As soon as I connected the phone unlocked. Apple had done it but had not informed me or Vodafone.

If you have already done this hope it gets sorted soon.

Been trying it every say and still no luck. Going to ring vodafone tomorrow too see if they've actually sent off the request. Wouldn't surprise me if they haven't as they're absolute shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.