Vote for our kits as best this season vote open til Sunday.

Re: Best Kit in the league comp.

Pigeonho said:
Can't be arsed voting, but how the fuck did Blackburns make it to the final of best kits?!! Obviosuly ours is better, all 3 of them infact, but Blackburns is shit! I'd say that West Hams is up there with ours.

Can't be arsed? It only takes 2 clicks of your mouse on that page you don't need to sign up.....come on be a sport get a vote in. Oh and i agree that Blackburn away kit makes me want to wash my eyes with acid.

BatBlue said:
Pigeonho said:
Can't be arsed voting, but how the fuck did Blackburns make it to the final of best kits?!! Obviosuly ours is better, all 3 of them infact, but Blackburns is shit! I'd say that West Hams is up there with ours.

Can't be arsed? It only takes 2 clicks of your mouse on that page you don't need to sign up.....come on be a sport get a vote in. Oh and i agree that Blackburn away kit makes me want to wash my eyes with acid.

Wrong phrase. I mean I just think its insignificant, so can't be arsed. Being a Blue though i'll take one for the team and do it!

Pigeonho said:
BatBlue said:

Wrong phrase. I mean I just think its insignificant, so can't be arsed. Being a Blue though i'll take one for the team and do it!

good lad thats the spirit

bluecm said:
voted. our kits are by far the best in the league. i just hope they are just as nice next season.

I was under the impression that only one kit would be changing for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.