VPN

martinmcfc

Hi there, just wondering if someone can help a complete novice when it comes to technology. I am travelling to the U.S. on Thursday and will
miss a few games whilst i’m away, however i want to be able to watch these either on my ipad or iphone. Can someone let me know what the best VPN’s are for these devices and ideally free ones but if the quality is much better to pay for one then hopefully a reasonable cost one. I have done a bit of research and the main 3 that keep coming up are Nordvpn, Express Vpn or Protonvpn but don’t have a clue what to do for the best. Also whichever one i choose is it easy to sort out after installing the app?

Many Thanks
Martinmcfc

Our PIA cant even handle the ITV Hub. BBC I-players OK and Netflix but cant hack the Hub. Tried logging to different regions and clearing cookies but all to no avail. Maybe they are getting more clever in detecting VPN's or maybe our PIA's not up to scratch but no Corrie for the duration is just a bridge too far.

No VPN can guarantee you'll be able to use Sky Go but you'll probably be okay. The tv companies are trying to block IP addresses used by VPN companies and so it can get blocked at any time. Nord and Express have lots of users, so more income, therefore better at tracking when an IP is blocked I assume, but last time I was there it was on in the villa (early KOs) and we just arranged our park visits around it. I say "we" I mean "I".

Would the wifi or data be good enough anyway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.