Vs Liverpool 16th April 2016

Loved this game. Despite it being 2-0 it's clear we're a level above them and yet again there was more magic from Brahim and overall a sold, composed and skilful display against a good team made to look very average. So much tactical discipline too. It's brilliant to see.

Loved this game. Despite it being 2-0 it's clear we're a level above them and yet again there was more magic from Brahim and overall a sold, composed and skilful display against a good team made to look very average. So much tactical discipline too. It's brilliant to see.
Cheers again,looking forward to another impressive report!

Can't say i know anything about the u16s but are they as good as they sound? They seem to spank everyone each week!

WOW.....we have some serious talent coming through....it will be exciting to follow the progress of these young lads over the next few years.

That's 15 games unbeaten for the U18's now and 4 out of 4 wins in the U18's final league (and top spot). You only play 7 games in the final league and Chelsea have already dropped 4 points after 5 games so we're well on the way to the National title.

God knows when was the last time the U16's lost.

That's 15 games unbeaten for the U18's now and 4 out of 4 wins in the U18's final league (and top spot). You only play 7 games in the final league and Chelsea have already dropped 4 points after 5 games so we're well on the way to the National title.

God knows when was the last time the U16's lost.
Wow, some stat indeed. Who are the standout players in the u16s? I've only heard of Sancho. Really excited by some of the talent in the u18s but I don't know much about the u16s.

Do you expect Brahim to be in the EDS next season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.