W*****y...............

blutone3

Team supported
City
PLEASE please please.............lets fooking stop this talk of the above!!
lets just win the second leg first eh? we will have them saying we are crowing and booking our tickets already.....its there if we go to the swamp an WIN! i really want us to do the business and think we might just do it........but DONT JINX IT NOW!!!

i'm not even sure we're favourites tbh.

they must be favourites to win at the swamp, surely? so at best that leaves us drawing the game on aggregate, and possibly even losing on aggregate.

tbh, i'm even more nervous about Wednesday now, than i was before Tuesday.

I don't think my ticker is gonna be able to cope with City being a big team.

i know what you mean lordblue, i think im gonna try an just not get worked up about it,come weds,but i will be fighting a losing battle,i dont wanna get too excited in case CITY just dont make it.....isnt this a typical City feeling???

I* wish people would shut up about it too! Think if the worst comes to the worst we could be out of 2 cups this time next week

Nobody's really getting ahead of themselves, I don't think. Most of it is just bravado, a bit of front: even the most die-hard Blue (of which I include myself) knows the 2nd leg is not a formality - only a deranged imbecile would seriously believe that.

But we've had over 30 years of nothing and now we've got one foot in a major final. There's bound to be an air of optimism within the Blue camp.

But that's all it is, optimism.

yeh mate i understand an the talk probably comes from the youngsters who dont have over 30 years of hurt bottled up!good luck to em i spose.
look i watched those villa fans last night and i was thinking to myself it would be sooooooo good to feel that again,the last time it happened to us, i was stood on the kippax on that night against boro,just cant believe it was so long ago!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.