WADA funded study: 40-60% of athletes are on PEDs; only 1-2% are caught

I I

IH8MUFC

WADA done a study on Performance enhancing drugs (PEDs) in sport and came discovered 40-60% are taking some form of banned PEDs substance.

Very interesting considering the amount of players that fail tests in football, when this study indicates around half of each teams squad would be taking something. Kolo Toure was the last player to fail a test and that was in 2011.

This indicates cover ups and or a severe lack of testing.

Does not surprise me.

I see Porto, Sporting and Benfica have been raided on suspicion of it last week.

As any rag will tell you, City's performance this season is down to PEDS.

WADA done a study on Performance enhancing drugs (PEDs) in sport and came discovered 40-60% are taking some form of banned PEDs substance.

Very interesting considering the amount of players that fail tests in football, when this study indicates around half of each teams squad would be taking something. Kolo Toure was the last player to officially fail a test and that was in 2011.

This indicates cover ups and or a severe lack of testing.
Slightly edited. There have also many footballers who have been mysteriously "injured" for months at a time, with no details of their injuries disclosed.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

United fans slag off City about PEDs and the op is clearly a rag but every time a United fan says our players are on PEDS, I actually take it as the biggest compliment they can give. This season, City have been so amazing that they’re playing at a level never reached before in English football and are systematically smashing pretty much every seasonal record that’s ever been set which means that, for United fans, the only logical explanation is that we’re doping. I love it.

Hopefully in a 100 years time, the next generation will be talking of the City Centurions and about how they were so good, rival fans thought we were doping.

United fans slag off City about PEDs and the op is clearly a rag but every time a United fan says our players are on PEDS, I actually take it as the biggest compliment they can give. This season, City have been so amazing that they’re playing at a level never reached before in English football and are systematically smashing pretty much every seasonal record that’s ever been set which means that, for United fans, the only logical explanation is that we’re doping. I love it.

Hopefully in a 100 years time, the next generation will be talking of the City Centurions and about how they were so good, rival fans thought we were doping.
Are there PEDs that slow time down so it's easier to pass through an oposition defence?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.