WADA funded study: 40-60% of athletes are on PEDs; only 1-2% are caught

Presumably you'd start at the top of this list if you were looking for PED use?

distance-run-table-01.jpg

(from January btw).

You'll be very naive to think sportsmen and women including footballers, yes including City, are not on Peds at some point.

The demands of modern sport plus the money involved make it inevitable.

having asthma is now a plus in sports but back when i was a kid in the late 70s early 80s you could not play sports at a very good level or was given no choice with the control of the wrong medication needed at the time with it being controlled by your GP doctor who knew nothing about asthma really. now its the first thing they use to help cover the PED is the asthma treatment and you can get away with over using medication to help mask over why your getting better performance enhancement in your field of sport

i will like to know how many people in sports really have had asthma from birth or in later life like 12 or 13 then find out all of a sudden they are asthmatic when needing a boost to get them that extra mile or a hour more in the gym. i was born with asthma and was very bad with it at times and has a kid and had a whizzer inhaler. and its funny now looking back at when i was playing football when i was a kid i was a fast winger and could outrun everybody on the field then after 10 to 15 minutes later was shot and needed my whizzer and it took another 10 to 15 minutes to settle down again and bingo i was off again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.