Wag wars: Coleen Rooney vs Rebekah Vardy

If I set up a crowd funding page to buy a gift for Rebekah for the hurt she is suffering whilst pregnant (she is innocent until proven guilty) would any Bluemooners support it?

We could get her a handbag or something?

I doubt it, after she ‘doesn’t need the money’. That said, I’d suggest she probably wasn’t in full control of her social media accounts. If Championship footballers outsource it then I don’t see why she wouldn’t, at least in part

Can't be arsed reading through this thread but it sounds like a WWE type attention seeking exercise between them.

By jove I think he has got it.

Its pathetic attention seeking of the very worst kind but tabloids and daytime tv will be wanking themselves silly over it and begging them for interviews.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least that one or both are launching something soon as well and this publicity puts them both in the spotlight at the right time.

Rebecca Vardy is an English rose

If it wasn't for Steptoe she would be a High flying business woman but drastically for her and through no fault of her own she ended up having 5 kids with two separate fathers and her life was turned upside down. She was destined for great things.

Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.