Wages

WRicko

How do our wages compare to other clubs these days ?

I remember seeing after the CAS verdict Liverpool fans say how they where convinced that we where paying our players more than is reported. Mentioned Mancini getting payments of the Abu Dhabi as reason for believing this. Then started talking about Pep.

Thought it was also strange because until this year we have been more successful than them in recent years and whilst I think we have a better squad than them its hardly full of Galacticos plus yes Pep likes to rotate and change things but he does not like big squads and they have won the league so pay should be similar. So to suggest we should be paying more than we are is actually demeaning to their own players.

The thing that got me thinking more about it was the talk around Sancho to United and his suggested wages. Plus Willian to Arsenal whilst they make people redundant and also as we announce Ake United announce that Sanchez is leaving or about to leave (possibly with a pay off) for the cut in wages he takes to go to Italy. If the report in mail is correct his pay is insane.

Why do they do this ? We would have paid nowhere near that to get him they could have got him on a lot less. No one else is in for Sancho this window. Next year the wages might make sense to stop him going Madrid PSG or Barcelona but this window why?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...FER-Manchester-United-rip-flops-contract.html

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.