Waiting on job news

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
I was interviewed for a new job on Tuesday and am yet to hear from them. I’m of the belief that no news is good news but will it ever be worth sending a quick e-mail to find out whether there’s any news on a decision?

They recruited directly so there’s no agency consultant to go through. I applied, passed a telephone interview and met them in person. I felt it went well.

Thoughts?

I was interviewed for a new job on Tuesday and am yet to hear from them. I’m of the belief that no news is good news but will it ever be worth sending a quick e-mail to find out whether there’s any news on a decision?

They recruited directly so there’s no agency consultant to go through. I applied, passed a telephone interview and met them in person. I felt it went well.

Thoughts?

I think you should give them a quick call or email and ask when they’d be making a decision and also solicite any feedback on your interview.

Good luck !!

My partner had interview on Thursday they said they'd let her know by Monday at latest

Good luck

My partner had interview on Thursday they said they'd let her know by Monday at latest

Good luck

I didn’t know you were courting? I must have missed it when it became Facebook official...

I had my last offer within twenty minutes of leaving otherwise its been days. As they’re a charity then there might be politics in getting the role signed off. The wait can be agonising.

Thoughts?
You don't know how many they interviewed or what they have to do before making you an offer. I'd give it a few more days.

I would get in contact with them. it shows you are keen on the job and certainly won't do any harm. Good luck!

Hold your horses, can take a while for them to get back, you don't know how many they interviewed.

Last job was twenty minutes after leaving the place and before that it has been on the day.

When I have been bringing staff in, I’ve rejected those I’ve not wanted within hours so I’m still optimistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.