Walcott got on my t*ts

Weston Blue

I was livid during and after the game due to Wlacott's cynical behaviour during the game. On at least 3 occasions he went down as if he was felled by a sniper in the stand. After having stopped the game, he then got up and strolled about as if nothing had happened. Clearly Zabaletta should not have kicked the ball into the crowd, but I think he shared my frustartion. You must be allowed to tackle ffs it is football they are playing, whihc is a contact sport.

Walcott went down not only on the pitch, but in my estimation.

To be fair Zabaleta did go in hard in order to rattle him, and it worked. But more importantly all but one of the challenges were completely fair, and the ref deemed them all to be good tackles.

In short, Zab played him perfectly.

Dont forget it was arsenal we were playing mate not exactly the best at staying on their feet are they lol

Football stopped being a real contact sport quite some time ago. There have always been forwards who have dived but i just cringe now when even the big so called 'hardmen' centre halfs do it too.

Love to see a rule where players caught guily of trying it on, or going down easy without a slightest of touch (1/2 of Blackburns team lol) should be forced to play a game of Rugby league the following week to find out what real contact is

lee

Did anyone think that denilson should have been at least booked. He did a couple of late tackels in the first half, but the ref did nothing. I think he is really over-rated, and i think that, because of the reputaion arsenal have got (Nice Football), the ref's wouldn't believe in a month of sundays their players would do anything synical or dirty.

Arsenal are a bunch of pussy's I cant stand them, I hate Arsene Winger aswell, He thinks no other team should have the right to tackle there players, I was hoping that Zab would clatter that little faggott Fabregas early in the game and leave him on a stretcher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.