Waldorf

Stevinio

Not been on here for a while. Any of the old school bluemooners still have meet/piss up in there? I wouldn't mind catching up for a beer with those that remember me, lol. :)

A small group of social inadequates go in The Turk's Head and get wasted every few months.

Not been on here for a while. Any of the old school bluemooners still have meet/piss up in there? I wouldn't mind catching up for a beer with those that remember me, lol. :)

How are you pal ?

We met up last year in there a few of us anyway. Quality day too.

There is a thread from last year about it, but fucked if i know how to find with this new stuff.

Mcnil was there, BBH shit out, Bill and Jess turned up too

How are you pal ?

We met up last year in there a few of us anyway. Quality day too.

There is a thread from last year about it, but fucked if i know how to find with this new stuff.

Mcnil was there, BBH shit out, Bill and Jess turned up too

I'm very well thanks Russ. Hope you are well too pal? I think last time we spoke you were boycotting the blues due to Franks abysmal human rights record, lol. Next time you meet up give us a shout.
I saw Bill in the pub last week and had a natter with him for a bit so i thought i'd pop back on and say hello.

I'm very well thanks Russ. Hope you are well too pal? I think last time we spoke you were boycotting the blues due to Franks abysmal human rights record, lol. Next time you meet up give us a shout.
I saw Bill in the pub last week and had a natter with him for a bit so i thought i'd pop back on and say hello.

Im good Steve ta.

Frank proved me right in the end :)

Keep an eye out pal, not many old school left nowadays but saw Josh (blue2112) at Soton game and he was well

Im good Steve ta.

Frank proved me right in the end :)

Keep an eye out pal, not many old school left nowadays but saw Josh (blue2112) at Soton game and he was well

Not seen Josh for years. Last time i saw him he copied me the entire series 2 of lost onto a DVD. He has a pretty impressive fish tank too with a sea urchin with a bright red illuminous arse. Top lad.

Not seen Josh for years. Last time i saw him he copied me the entire series 2 of lost onto a DVD. He has a pretty impressive fish tank too with a sea urchin with a bright red illuminous arse. Top lad.

The fucker has the ability to actually look younger now than he did 10 years ago :))

Yeah we should try and meet up and bring Lemmy if he is not in prison

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.