Wales 4 Norway 1

dom

With the carpet bombing of all media by the England hype you could be forgiven for missing the fact that other home nations were in action this weekend

Wales are beginning to string together quite a nicel little run of victories with some promising young talent in their sqad..

Well done to the boys !!!

The manner of the performance - particularly in the first half - was an absolute delight. High-tempo passing and knowing when to take risks and when to stay patient and retain possession. I'm trying not to get carried away (mainly because we have such little depth to the squad so even just a couple of knocks could derail us in our WC qualifying campaign) but I can't help it. Looking very very promising right now.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH4e6adDhWY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Lucky Toma said:
The manner of the performance - particularly in the first half - was an absolute delight. High-tempo passing and knowing when to take risks and when to stay patient and retain possession. I'm trying not to get carried away (mainly because we have such little depth to the squad so even just a couple of knocks could derail us in our WC qualifying campaign) but I can't help it. Looking very very promising right now.

Agree.
Some of the players you think who????? but they play as a team and all play in the same team manor. Just a shame we dont have a class striker (not inc Bellamy who is mainly used on wings).

Also Welsh FA screwed up abit. Tough draw we got but if we had won one more game, we would have been in the previous pot, they should have arranged a game against a low ranking team

Scotland scored 2 brilliant goals against Cyprus as well, if anyone hasn't seen them, well worth a gander.

wales have got a difficult group for the next world cup qualifying. but i wouldnt be surprised to see them there at 2016. got some real talent

Tosach, as much as i dont like the man, started it all off. Alot of the ageing players quit when he was appointed (Tosach spent years slagging Wales off as a pundit on TV) but he basically ditched most of the 30+ and went with Youth and got the team to play in 1 system.

Welsh FA are skint so we always are after the cheap manager, we couldnt afford a Trapatoni etc so saw Speed as the cheap option but to be fair to him, he came in, kept the same principles and has carried the team on.

We were very unlucky not to get a point at Wembley and have risen 45 odd places in the rankings so perhaps we are on the way up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.