walking away from your car...

You were wearing your rollerblades, along with your denim shorts cut off vest again

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
I find this happens when you get off a bus and remember that you have left something on it. You turn round and the bus has moved away from the stop and is way down the road.

Even worse when you leave something in the airport and get on an aeroplane, i ended up in Malta. Definitely aliens

Chris in London said:
corky1970 said:
Chris in London said:
In fairness Corky you do that to most people who talk to you

Yes I see a pattern here. I need to asses my life

Don't be too hard on yourself. Most of us can agree that anyone talking to you probably is a **** so a good twatting might be just what they need

Not many people on here with admit to needing a good twatting, fair play to you ;)

corky1970 said:
and forgetting you've left something in it.

why is it when you turn round after only what seems like a few steps the car is a fucking mile away.

genuinely did it today, got out of the car...walked for about what seemed 5 seconds, patted my pockets, shit my wallet is in the car turned around and the **** is about half a mile up the road

something fucking sinister is going on here

probably aliens

Corky you really need to park a bit nearer to your destination in future then you won't have as far to walk back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.