Walking Dead series 5

marco said:
anyone know where i can get the whole box set for this, its available on sky to download but the cheeky feckers want paying for something that was on Fox for nothing

Download Showbox or Cinema HD for all episodes

marco said:
anyone know where i can get the whole box set for this, its available on sky to download but the cheeky feckers want paying for something that was on Fox for nothing
I think Amazon Prime has them all, or at least the first few series. You can sign up for a free month trial and watch them all for nought.

Think this programme has run its course, starting to lose interest fast.

What's happened to the black guy from the first season who made an appearance towards the end of last season following them or have I missed something?

Blue Maverick said:
What's happened to the black guy from the first season who made an appearance towards the end of last season following them or have I missed something?
His name is Lennie James another English actor from the series currently starting a series called "Critical" I believe

Yes for those of you who stuck around after the credits, the show threw us one more loop Season 5, Episode 1 ..

Morgan is back..

vngGQD.gif

f6a1a746-5c5d-417f-a5f5-477fe129944d-1417544388.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.