Walking Dead series 5

pantalon violet again said:
malg said:
is there a stream for episode 2 yet ?
It's on Show Box now.

thats an android app isnt it bud, im on my laptop

<a class="postlink" href="http://watchtvseries.to/season-5/The_Walking_Dead_%282011%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://watchtvseries.to/season-5/The_Wa ... %282011%29</a>

mcfclovin88 said:
malg said:
It's on Show Box now.

thats an android app isnt it bud, im on my laptop

<a class="postlink" href="http://watchtvseries.to/season-5/The_Walking_Dead_%282011%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://watchtvseries.to/season-5/The_Wa ... %282011%29</a>

cheers mate !

Excellent episode again

Poor old Bob, nice that they are using the hunters in more depth, but what a load of horrible cunts

Another good episode. The show has taken a lot of flack for it's slow pacing at times (particularly series 2 and 3) but I quite like it - you need the lulls to appreciate the intense bits.

What I love about WD is that the zombies are really just incidental, almost a prop. Like all good post-apocalyptic fiction, the story is about the interaction between people and groups - power struggles, human nature, survival, etc. - rather than about why society has fallen apart in the first place

Reading through a lot of the reaction to Episode 2, I'm confused about one thing:
A lot of people are speculating that Bob was bitten in the water (hence why he went outside to cry before they caught him) and that therefore he will 'turn' on the cannibals or merely just infect them. But I thought that very early in the series Rick was told that everyone carries the virus already - it's not the bite that turns someone into a walker, it's dying that does it (like when Shane turned after being shot) - so surely eating the flesh of someone who had been bitten would not do anything? Have I got that wrong or are people just forgetting this?

Wife is addicted to watching this shit.

Apart from shooting or chopping a zombies head off every 30 seconds, is there actually any storyline?

che_don_john said:
Another good episode. The show has taken a lot of flack for it's slow pacing at times (particularly series 2 and 3) but I quite like it - you need the lulls to appreciate the intense bits.

What I love about WD is that the zombies are really just incidental, almost a prop. Like all good post-apocalyptic fiction, the story is about the interaction between people and groups - power struggles, human nature, survival, etc. - rather than about why society has fallen apart in the first place

Reading through a lot of the reaction to Episode 2, I'm confused about one thing:
A lot of people are speculating that Bob was bitten in the water (hence why he went outside to cry before they caught him) and that therefore he will 'turn' on the cannibals or merely just infect them. But I thought that very early in the series Rick was told that everyone carries the virus already - it's not the bite that turns someone into a walker, it's dying that does it (like when Shane turned after being shot) - so surely eating the flesh of someone who had been bitten would not do anything? Have I got that wrong or are people just forgetting this?

I'd rather a series had 9 episodes if it meant it cut out a lot of time wasting. Some episodes are completely pointless and are just used to filebust to make more money. Or I could have it wrong where some episodes allow characters to come out more, for example that episode in series 4 when Daryl comes out of his shell a bit and we find more about his past. The Yanks love emotional shit though.

che_don_john said:

I don't think it does, I know they're is a scene in the comics just like this and its said by the character (Dale in the comics )but I don't think it actually happens. Also, they've eaten 'infected' meat before.

I kind of thought that they were going to change it because the writers hated the scene in season 1 with the CDC but there has been a couple of occasions where a person has died of illness and they've turned.

I thought Bob had been bitten too. He also had a lucky escape at the end of season 4 when he got bitten on his bandage. Nobody in The Walking Dead is that lucky!

The other way of looking at it, if Bob was bitten, and the cannibals severed the infected limb - then Bob might actually survive (like Herschel did)

Pearcey said:
I thought Bob had been bitten too. He also had a lucky escape at the end of season 4 when he got bitten on his bandage. Nobody in The Walking Dead is that lucky!

The other way of looking at it, if Bob was bitten, and the cannibals severed the infected limb - then Bob might actually survive (like Herschel did)

bob can borrow Oscar Pistorius blades for a few years im sure..

Pearcey said:

The story they are doing now in the series is what happened to Dale (old fella with the camper van in the first 2 series) in the comics, he is going to laugh at the cannibals and tell them he is tainted meat because he was bitten. He was leaving because he was bit when he got pulled under water and too much time had passed for them to stop the spread of infection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.