wanna bet on the rags finishing out of the top 4 any help??

sharpster84

would be really funny and I went through there team with my mate in work earlier and it really is bad bar defence and maybe Rooney Midfield is a laugh Hargreaves(injured) Nani,Anderson,Tosic,Park(Gotta Laugh Park will try)Scholes,Giggs(How Old) there Best Is Between Fletcher & Carrick even he aint as good as Barry I really have a feeling they can finish out of top 4 just wonder if anyone else has thought about this and seen any odds?? WOULD BE FANTASTIC HA

Sharpster, this looks like the only odds at the moment

Might be worth trying Betfair and asking for a price

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/man-utd-specials/finishing-position" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... g-position</a>

My mate and me are going half on Rags not winning anything this year,we think that dude Fred Done might give us big odds.

sharpster84 said:
would be really funny and I went through there team with my mate in work earlier and it really is bad bar defence and maybe Rooney Midfield is a laugh Hargreaves(injured) Nani,Anderson,Tosic,Park(Gotta Laugh Park will try)Scholes,Giggs(How Old) there Best Is Between Fletcher & Carrick even he aint as good as Barry I really have a feeling they can finish out of top 4 just wonder if anyone else has thought about this and seen any odds?? WOULD BE FANTASTIC HA

Or you could just give me your tenner now if you like.

sharpster84 said:
Not a cat in hell's.

I think the OP has a good point although I don't think it will happen this season as I think they will finish 3rd. This is one of the poorest squads they've had on paper although Baconface has an irritating habit of getting the most out of it. But Ronaldo & Tevez's goals got them 23 points last season so once Owen gets injured then by their standards they could struggle.

However next season could be interesting if some more of their players get tempted away plus Baconface will retire if it looks like they won't be able to win things without spending big (which they can't anymore).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.