Want to dress modern British

I believe you can create your new image in Marks and Spencer,some seriously decent clobber in there these days,throw in a bit of Grenson,John Smedley,Nigel Hall or Paul Smith and you're good to go

Metalblue's post is fair.

Everything depends on your budget. Reiss could kit you out top to tail and you'd look great, but it'll cost, and that's not even taking a tailored route.

The fit is everything, regardless of your size you need clothes that suit your shape.

If you're on a budget, then TK Maxx has some decent stuff if you're prepared to route for it. The key is to know your brands in advance. I've bought John Smedley and Nigel Hall jumpers in there recently, but they were in the mix with 'Shit & Co, London'.

Reiss have terrific sales for men's stuff so will be good to get in there soonish.

The Toast sale is also pretty good.

A nice bit of Harris tweed should be on your list as well.

It depends on your fit what style you get. Someone mentioned Italian cut stuff...

I'm tall and round shouldered, even when I was 18 and built like a number 1 Italian cut clothes do not fit me. Wearing an Italian cut jacket is and always was like being cut off at the biceps.

Same with Italian shoes, very narrow at the heel.

I have to go for a traditional English cut or American, which can be a bit baggy across the chest.

Buy something that suits you sir!

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Santiago Street . said:
MATCITY said:
Its all about the confidence girlfriend

851978_com_gok.jpg

What an attractive young lady, does anybody know who she is ?
That my friend is gonna be my future wife, she's gorgeous!
Is she from thailand?

Stunning.

M&S is a good shout. Some of their suits are cheap sh!te but some are great quality at good prices.

One place that hasn't been mentioned is Slaters - good for a range of budgets IMO.

The shoes do make a big difference - Edwards is at the higher range but a place called United (I know) at the top of Oldham Street sells a few well priced pairs of Loakes (and a lot of cr@p too).

Nowt wrong with dressing smartly but there is a time and place for jeans and polo's/t's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.