Want To Own A Piece Of FCUM?

jrb

Ok, it might get them there a bit sooner, but it wouldn't half piss them off knowing City fans had bought a piece of their club.

We paid for your ground. ;-) <a class="postlink" href="http://fc-utd.co.uk/devfund/pitchin/get_pixels.php?step=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fc-utd.co.uk/devfund/pitchin/get ... php?step=2</a>

On second thoughts, that tenner could get me............(fill in as appropriate)

Actually, this may not be as daft an idea as it sounds........ the club proudly claim that fans get a say in shirt design and other issues........ all fans have a vote.
let's get loads of Blues to join and then pile down to the AGM and put a motion forward that the team wear sky blue....... the hands go up in the vote and the City fans there win the vote.
We could push all sorts of motions through!!!!! Change of name to FC United of Bury!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Actually, this may not be as daft an idea as it sounds........ the club proudly claim that fans get a say in shirt design and other issues........ all fans have a vote.
let's get loads of Blues to join and then pile down to the AGM and put a motion forward that the team wear sky blue....... the hands go up in the vote and the City fans there win the vote.
We could push all sorts of motions through!!!!! Change of name to FC United of Bury!

I'd rather see em play in Norwich colours to piss there bigger cousins off.
I couldn't give those traitors a penny. I just hope the wankers fold and all the 70s throwbacks that follow them scuttle back to the swamp like the rats they are.

Hate them as much as United.

But there manager called Karl was my coach when I played football with his son called Joesph.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.