War crimes trials..

ultimateharold

Reading this week about yet another person up for trial who suddenly becomes too 'ill' for the trial. Apologies, I forget his name. It seems to be a recurring theme though.

Much the same as c-units over here are claiming 'diminished responsibility' for murders.

This Batman situation just reminded me to bring it up.

Surely such cases should be judged on the actions undertaken rather than present 'health'.

ultimateharold said:
Reading this week about yet another person up for trial who suddenly becomes too 'ill' for the trial. Apologies, I forget his name. It seems to be a recurring theme though.

Much the same as c-units over here are claiming 'diminished responsibility' for murders.

This Batman situation just reminded me to bring it up.

Surely such cases should be judged on the actions undertaken rather than present 'health'.
Tony Blair?

Shoot him.

Fuck the bollock's, shoot him in the face with a 105mm howitzer.

He did what he did, time can't erase that.

Do not let what we know as ageing in physical attributes digress from the fact he was a capricious killer with no remorse for his victims.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.