Warm weather training in Abu Dhabi

Not really Rammy.

I don't begrudge them their lifestyle. It is what it is.

However, on a certain night at Leicester, etc, those very same players went missing. And have gone missing on too many occasions this season.

If those players who are enjoying a warm weather training week, etc, had shown as much desire, hunger, determination, and fight that they showed against Monaco, City wouldn't be 11 points behind Chelsea ATM in the PL.

Let's hope the week has done the players a World of good, and they are up for every remaining matches this season. There are now no more excuses. Because bar a major Chelsea slump the PL title is already over. And with a hard 2nd leg against Monaco to come in the CL, and 3 more hard matches in the quarter final, semi final, and final of the CL, and a possible semi final and final in the FA Cup against either Chelsea/United, Arsenal, or Spurs, our season is very much in the balance atm.

This is proper primitive thinking.

The reason we're behind Chelsea is simply because we're not good enough to win a league title.

We don't have a single top class defender and the full backs would all struggle to get any game time for any other team in the top 6.

You can't win a league title under those circumstances.

Our season is no more in the balance than any other top 6 side and if anything, we're currently the side which is looking like the most improved over the first couple of months of 2017. We've also been the most impressive English side in Europe for the 2nd year in a row.

Let's also not overlook the fact that Chelsea aren't in Europe and when we played them the referee cost us a 6 point turnaround when he failed to send of Luiz. They've had it pretty easy overall.

Last edited:
PEP: We were together in a different place. We found the sun. We had dinner together. It was a short trip but it was nice. No injuries.

PEP: We met for the first time Sheikh Mansour and i was impressed with how he knew everything about us and it was nice to spend some time.

PEP: He is so happy. He sees all the games and he sees the effort. He knows we make everything, we fight until the end

There's a local councillor I've met in the Black Country who is basically that character. It's uncanny and hilarious in equal measure.

My missus' best mates husband, is exactly the same. On top of that he is a DIY obsessed, football hater. I cannot believe I agreed to go away with them in the summer for 17 days.

Pep: "He (Sheikh Mansour) would like me to stay here for a long, long, long, long time. But of course it depends on results."

Pep: "We didn’t speak about targets. They will be happy if we win. I know we have to win but I’ve handled that in the past and I will now."

Pep on if he'll sign a new goalkeeper: "I will decide about that at the end of the season. I trust a lot in both and we’ll decide..."

Pep asked about Joe Hart: "I’m so happy with Willy and Claudio. We are going to talk about it [Hart’s future] at the end of the season."

Not so sure what he would be happy about this season

I think you're mixing him up with this clown.

16362.2.jpg

Id like to see joe back but i dont think you can blame claudio completely. Our defence has been insultingly bad this season. Although its looking better now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.