Warm weather training in Abu Dhabi

Weather isn't great over here at the moment, strong winds and some rain, it's supposed to get better this week though.

It's a good thing to get away I think but not a good thing to be in a PR spin drive.

So I'm hoping there's very little on CityTV other than seeing them train and having a laugh amongst themselves.

Pep should insist on fun and hard work. Not artificial smiles and hanging around.

It's like a thread full of lunatics, if anyone doesn't think that Sheikh Mansour has the right to get the team over then you need your fucking head testing.

It's like a thread full of lunatics, if anyone doesn't think that Sheikh Mansour has the right to get the team over then you need your fucking head testing.
As a responsible owner he shouldn't put a potential trophy win in jeopardy, like the last time .

Absolutely nail on the head mate, bunch of moaning fuckers, players " three days training at Sport City or three days in in the Sun and meet Mr Shakey Mansour?" This site is so negative, seems most prefer to moan, FFS, enjoy our success and the football we play. We all (should) unconditionally love our club and I've personally endured shit over many years but I wouldn't swap what we have now for anything. As someone said "give your head a wobble" act like a blue, talk like a blue and you probably are a big blue, not a negative moaning t*at that complains about everything including the price of pies, beer, entrance, loyalty points, etc,etc.

So Pellegrini takes them to Abu Dhabi and it's a 'jolly' but Pep does it and it's a good thing?
Exactly, judging by the half arsed displays by the some of the players last season and pelligrini's only involvement in training was to spin a whistle around his finger then wheel out the pizzas, yes they'll be doing promotional work but you can't train non stop for 24hrs. Pep is a worker and will work the players whether they train here or anywhere else.

No problem with this.
Its not as if they will fly economy class with no leg room
I bet the players love a few days in the sun, nice bit of bonding and seeing a bit of the culture. Id fukin go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.