**WARNING: SCAMMING ALERT - PLEASE READ**

I've just got ripped off. What should I do to help people here not to experience the same thing?

If anyone else had arranged to buy tickets from mancini_messiah then don't do it. Looks like Amrik Gill again.

A reminder to everyone: do not transfer money to people you don't know on here before receiving any tickets. Always arrange to meet in person if possible.

are people stupid enough to pay money into another persons account without knowing them anyway??
Isnt it easier just arranging to meet the person, in town or at the ground and exchange the tickets that way??!!

Hi guys
Am all new to this, however I have been had my this amrik gill guy!!
Does anyone know his address???
Cheers

Ilovejoehart said:
Hi guys
Am all new to this, however I have been had my this amrik gill guy!!
Does anyone know his address???
Cheers
Have you PM'd the mods? Name and shame, you might help to stop another blue getting fleeced.

Hi everyone. I was had by Amrik Gill for the away fixture at Stoke. I contacted the police, filled in a fraud report etc and the police have now informed me that they are actually going to arrest him this week and he will most likely go down again. It's highly unlikely that any of us will get any money back because he has no assets but at least he's getting done for it. Lets just hope he gets punished from some inmates while he's in prison that t**t!

can i try and help people buying tickets on here or else where, why dont you join paypal, its easy to do and if you lose money, tickets or buying off ebay you will get your money back, hope this helps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.